|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10/tons|
|Packaging Details:||container bags or steel drums|
|Supply Ability:||50000 tons/year|
|Material:||B2 60MN 45#||Chemical Composition:||C Si Mn Cr S P|
|Breakage Guarantee:||＜1%||Quality System Authentication:||ISO9001:2008/SGS TEST REPORT|
|Endurance Test Times:||≥10000||Name:||Grinding Steel Balls|
steel grinding ball,
grinding media balls
grinding steel balls used in cement plant HRC 58-64
THE PROCESS LINE OF PRODUCTION:
Raw materilals----Cuttlng----Stove----Forglng----Transter machine----Quenching----Heat treament----Dimension test----Hardness test----Packing----Transportation----Sea freight
We are one of the largest factory specialized in producing Forging Grinding Media Ball, Rolling Grinding Media Balland Casting Grinding Media Ball in China. It was founded in 1988, located in Zhangqiu City, Shandong Province, China. Annual Production Capacity is 50,000 metric ton. There are 120 employees, covering an area of 15,000 square meters. Our products have been exported to more than 30 countries and got a lot of praise. We have large-scale production workshop, advanced production equipment and perfect quality assurance system. Our company has passed ISO9001:2000 quality system authentication and we always keep sincere service promise.
. Features of forging grinding media balls:
1). Even high hardness
2). Good wear-resistance
4). High impact value
5). Production Capacity: 50,000mt per year
6). Low price
2. Applied fields of forged grinding balls: a) Mines; b) Cement plants; c) Power stations; d) Chemical industry
3. Raw Materials: B2; B3; B4; 60Mn;
4. Specifications of our products as follows:
Type and Chenical Composition of Forged Balls
Type and Chenical Composition of cast Balls
|cast ball||Special hi-cr||2.0-3.2||＜1.0||0.5-2.0||≤0.06||1.0-1.5||58-64|
1. Raw material: All the material is qualified with certificate and made in the Chinese largest steel production enterprise.
2. Customize products according to the clients's requirements.
3. Cutting: At first, the steel bars should be cut into small pieces according to the size of steel balls we want.
4. Heating: we use the electric furnace instead of the traditional coal stove, the biggest advantage is that all the steel bars can accept the most approriate temperature during the heating progress. It affect the hardness and toughness directly.
5. Hammer forging: The raw material is forged to a certain deformation by the air hammer, when the compression ratio increased, the micro-structure become more compact so that the hardness and the toughness can be improved.
6. Heat treatment: Both the water quenching heat treatment production line and our own temperature control technics are important. We have very mature production technicians responsible for the heat treatment process as we know this process affect the grinding balls performance directly.
7. Quality test: we have professional testing equipments in our factory, and it's convinient to do the quality test every shift. At the same time, we have the ISO9001:2008 and SGS certificate.
8. Packing: it depends on the clients' requirements.
Container bags or steel drums or others.
Contact Person: Mr. Stevin Liu